[Newlug] Meeting- Delay until April 21st- Yay or Nay?
cpress at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 00:37:00 UTC 2011
On Apr 9, 2011, at 7:26 PM, Ross Larson <zo0o0ot at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to suggest holding this month's meeting on April 21st instead of the 14th. Does anyone have strong opinions about this? Brad, does this night still work for you to present? Tim Bolz, can we still get the Comfort Suites for that day? I've heard rumblings that the 21st might be more convenient for people.
> Feel free to give me some feedback.
More information about the Newlug